Fuoye School Fees and registration guidelines for 2019/2020 Session (1st Semester) memorandom has been release from the office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academics). Comprehensive details below ? ? ?
I write to convey to you, on the directive of the Vice Chancellor, the reviewed registration procedures and deadlines for payment of school fees and registration for undergraduate students.
Says Prof. O.J. Ojo ~ Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academics), FUOYE
- Payment of school fees and end of registration by fresh students – 29th February, 2020
- Payment of school fees and end of normal registration by returning students – 1st March, 2020
- Display of matriculation list for fresh students – 4th March, 2020
- Late registration (with penalty of N5,000.00) for returning students – 2nd to 9th March, 2020.
- Student transfer cases to be completed within the registration window as above.
- Closure of portal against registration – 10th March, 2020.
- Matriculation of fresh students – 20th March, 2020.
- Download and printing of lists of registered and qualified students to write examinations (for each course) – 31st March, 2020
- Students are to be cleared and registered at the department upon presentation of the Receipts of acceptance and school fees and all other relevant credentials/documents.
- After clearance and documentations, students are to proceed on online course registration. Level advisers should guide and counsel the students on the courses to register. Online course forms to be signed and stamped by the HODS
- Only students that pay school fees, complete the online registration and submit relevant documents at the department and faculty office are considered duly registered and therefore qualify for matriculation.
- Departments compile the list of the registered students and submit through the faculty office to the Academic Affair office (Level advisers and Faculty officers to coordinate this seamlessly) for matriculation.
- Names of students not registrable are to be compiled by the HODs and submit through the faculty office to the Academic Affairs Office immediately.
- HODS to please note that only matriculated students can be recommended for deferment of admission. Students seeking deferment should be strongly advised that they must pay school fees and matriculate before consideration for deferment.
- Level advisers to make result available to students and advise them on their academic status.
- Those in good standing proceed to pay their school fees. Students to consult with the level advisers/HODs for guidance in selecting courses. Please level advisers to note all carry-over courses to be registered first.
- After the selection of courses, complete the online registration form and the forms must be signed and stamped by the HODs.
The University Management counts on your support for the strict compliance of the above timelines and guidelines. Thank you.
READ THIS TOO See Details and Requirements for Fuoye 2018/2019 First Semester Exam
One reply on “Payment Deadline For School Fees (19/20 Session) And Registration Guidelines”
[…] READ ALSO: Payment Deadline For School Fees (19/20 Session) And Registration Guideline […]